Vanilla Honey Cinnamon Milk

http://fixlovely.blogspot.ca/2013/11/vanilla-honey-cinnamon-milk.html

 Just a quick little post on one of my favorite drinks...
I've never been a huge chocolate fan, so a bedtime mug of hot cocoa isn't my thing. So instead, I created....

Vanilla cinnamon milk!


Here's your ingredients/supplies:
2 Tbsp Honey
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
A mug of milk
 Milk frother (if you have it)

*I can't tell you how much I love this milk frother. I use it in any beverage with dairy. It makes me SO HAPPY to see foamy milk!

Heat up your milk in the microwave.
Add the honey first, and dissolve it in all the way with a spoon. (A milk frother doesn't stir honey very well.)

I didn't measure, as I just eyeball it.
Add the vanilla...


...and cinnamon

I eyeball the cinnamon too
Froth it all together with your frother


And drink the deliciousness!

It's even better if it's made with vanilla soymilk, then I leave out the cinnamon.