Two dollar wart remover

http://fixlovely.blogspot.ca/2014/01/two-dollar-wart-remover.html

This is the cheapest, easiest thing! All you need are bandaids, cotton balls, and apple cider vinegar. 

So, I had a wart on my middle finger, right next to the nail. Being a poor newlywed at the time, I couldn't pay big bucks for professional wart removal.

Here's what to do!

Dip the cotton ball (or half a cotton ball) in the ACV, and put it on the wart, using the bandaid (to keep the soaked cotton ball on the wart. Leave it on as long as you can stand it. I kept mine on 24/7, but if your skin irritates from the ACV, at least 1 or 2 hours a day should do it.

Refresh the bandaid daily.

I don't have a before picture of the wart (because I forgot), but I have a "halfway there" picture!

This is after about 5 days of 24/7 ACV wrap:

The wart "deflated" and turned black!

Less than a month later, here's the finger:

So, this is a less-than-$2 wart remover and very effective.
I plan to try it on a mole under my chin too.